Sunday 17 January 2010

Video Girl



February is a real bumper birthday month in our family and this card is for one of my granddaughters, so I hope she likes it - the colours are really appropriate for her.

The image is from Mo's digital pencil and is my first venture into 'digital stamping' but she was great fun to colour with my Copics. The sentiment was computer generated, the leaves were punched with my McGill pine punch and everything else was from my stash - you know, all that stuff you bought because you knew it would come in useful one day!

I've scanned the image using instructions from Susie Jefferson. I don't know why it never occurred to me before that you don't have to squash the card down by closing the lid on the scanner, you can just cover the card with sheets of white paper to block out the light.....duh!!

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Diane, I love this Mo's images shes fabulous to colours isnt she...perfect colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x