Tuesday 21 September 2010

The first this year


Christmas card, that is!

Well, good afternoon, peeps and I hope that the week's being good to you so far. I thought I'd share this card with you - I do love this tri-fold shutter design and it's perfect for showing off DPs. These are from the Papermania 'Classic Christmas' collection and I chose them because it just felt right to make a card in traditional Christmas colours.



Tilda is coloured with Copics and if I ever find the piece of paper I noted down the numbers on, I'll edit this post later to tell you! I cut the ovals from Nesties and all the ditressing is with Forest Moss Distress Ink. The pointsettia is from Prima and the rose buds from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I may well make another of these cards, it was great fun and I hope you like it. I'm entering it in the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Ribbons and bows
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Christmas Colours
Christmas Card Challenges - Distressed Cards

Sorry about the photography, which looks a little blurry!

See you again soon!
Diane x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Diane
    aww totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the papers, images, and the fold of it. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it's Ch******s I must say it's a lovely card. Great fold and a bit different to what I've seen before.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diane. Love the way you've used the papers, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty Diane!! Love the traditional Christmas colors and she is just adorable!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous card Diane! Realy stunning!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, very cute! I love this cut of card. Thanks for dropping by and playing along with the Fussy and Fancy girls. Stop back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane - THIS is FABULOUS! I LOVE it! I love Christmas and this tri-shutter is perfectly Christmas! TFS!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely card, Diane. I am all thumbs when I try to do something like that!

    I love the colors and of course the project!
    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card, so lovely image!
    And wonderful colours!

    Hugs x Viipula from finland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Love how you have used all the papers on the various sections and Tilda is , well, what can I say ... so admire your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Diane what a brilliant fold and perfect with the papers...gorgeous christmas card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x