Wednesday 13 April 2011

Gift pocket card

Good afternoon, peeps! Well, did you think I'd got lost again? No, this bad blogger is back again with a new project. This card was inspired by an tutorial by Mary in the 'Midsummer Night's Dream' issue. I've changed the measurements slightly but it's still recognisable as the same project. I do love cards like this becasue you can send a gift and a card in one package. This is how the card looks closed with Tilda looking adorably cute as usual! I've decided to place the card 'recipe' at the end of my posts so, for those who prefer not to read my ramblings, they can cut to the chase and find the ingredients in one place. Here is how the card looks when it's open: You'll see that the ubiquitous mini Easter eggs are in evidence again - they keep travelling from one card with a container to another! I must confess though that this is the second bag - the first one disappeared on a bad afternoon (hangs head in shame)!! I forgot to take a photo of the back but the same shape is repeated for a jotting panel. I hope you like this one, peeps - I shall be teaching a class how to make it at Samuel Taylor, Brighouse in June, so many thanks go to Mary for the inspiration.

Recipe:

Stamps: 'Be my valentine' Tilda from the 'You're So Sweet' collection. Penny Black 'Scrolling Along'. Hero Arts 'Smile Moments'. 'Just for You' from LOTV.

Colouring: Copics and Prisma pencils (sorry but I didn't keep anote of the numbers!)

DPs: Magniolia and Prima 'Fairy Flora'.

Embellishments: Magnolia Doo Hickey die 'Doily flowers'. McGill punch 'Leaves'. Pearl brads from The Hobby House.

Ribbons: from my stash.

Shapes: Nesties Labels Six and Fancy Tags

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and beautiful flowers Diane. Some special details I like such as the ribbon tied through.
    I wonder how many packets of eggs you will demolish before Easter is over!?!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eggs sure do get around, lol. Beautiful card Diane, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you hate it when yummy things dissapear like that Dianne...wow this is gorgeous, so beautifully made and what a fantastic idea to give a sweet gift
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane! Your Tilda card is just BEAUTIFUL!! Fantastic coloring!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x