Monday 1 August 2011

An announcement!

Good afternoon, peeps!

This is just a very brief post to let you all know that I'm really excited to announce that I've been invited to join the Polka Doodles DT! As you can imagine, I said 'No!' (yeah right!!) :-).

I really love the wonderful designs that Nikki comes up with and I shall have so much fun colouring them! Hopefully I shall have something to show you from the Polka Doodles range in the not too distant future!

Thanks for reading my exciting announement today!

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! way to go! your work is quality and so deserves to be there. Congratulations!
    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that's great news. Well done you.Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no stopping you gal. Congrats, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved - am thrilled for you. Now to play catch up on your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Diane! That's wonderful news! They are very lucky to have you on their team!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. wwwwoooohhhhhoooo way to go Diane, you so deserve it with your amazing design skills...I bet you had to think for oooohhhh about two nano seconds lol
    Mina xxx
    p.s. I love the monochrome christmas card below it works beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x