Friday 12 August 2011

My fave embellies!

Good morning, peeps!

Well, it's Friday aagain and time for another Fussy and Fancy Challenge, which is to use a lot (meaning 3 or more) of your favourite embellies. Well I don't think there'll be any prizes for guessing that mine are flowers and this card is something of a flower fest, as you can see!



I think it's not just the flowers, although I do love them for themselves, but it's the process of putting the arrangement together and seeing how they absolutely transform a card whether there are lots or just a few.

Having said that, pearls are another fave of mine so they're on here as a sort of supporting act!

The image I've used here is from Lili of the Valley and it's called 'Summer Days' (the sentiment is from them too). It was my out and out favourite from the June release of their new designs and this is thefirst time it's seen ink. I've stamped it with Memento London Fog ink, which I've long preferred because it gives the impression of a pencil drawn image but the card is sitting on my desk beside me to next to another card that I'll be posting shortly which has the images stamped in black and I think I'm starting to prefer the greater definition that the black outline gives. Looks like there's a change coming in my cards, peeps!

Do come and join us over at Fussy and Fancy Challenge this time, there are two prizes from our wonderful sponsors Digis with Attitude and Inspired Stamps so get out your fave embellies and see what you can create!

I used so many pens to colour this image that I didn't keep a note of them all but I'll put what I can remember below:

Recipe:

DPs: Prima 'Sweet Fairy'
Pearls: The Hobby House
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves: Woodware punch
Sky: Tumbled Glass DI
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55 (blonde) E21, E23, E25, E27 (brown)
Pinks: R81, R83, R85
Purples: V12, V15
Greens: YG01, YG03, YG17, YG25, YG95, G20
Blues: Promarker Cool Aqua

Well, that's all for this post, peeps - can you believe that I have another one to make today so is this a record or what?!!

See you later!

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Another fab card, which is what we've come to expect from you. By now you will have realised that you need a lie down to recover from the shock of blogging twice in one day and also cleaning your kitchen.
    Anyone reading this won't have a clue what I'm on about until they read your next posting, LOL, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your terrific creations - you really do make the most beautiful cards Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x