Wednesday 10 August 2011

They used to be a secret!

Good afternoon, peeps!

Well it seems strange doing a post to my blog when it's not Friday! LOL

I thought I'd show you some of the cards I made for the Stamping with Clarity TV show last Sunday since I don't seem to have shown you many of my efforts with Clarity Stamps for a while.

Firstly, here's the one that Nigel May said was his favourite:



If you're reading this, Nigel, I'm very flattered that it was your favourite Treescape card!

I think that this one was my favourite this month:



but it didn't make an appearance on the show.

One more for today:



This was probably my second favourite - just a soft and gentle Christmas card.

See you again soon, peeps - be good and stay safe!

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. All of your cards are stunning, Diane. Love the trees, fab how you've shown all of the seasons. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree Seasons card is so lovely Diane. Well done for doing so well.
    Love jo x
    Thanks for your message BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised Nigel said it was his favourite, its stunning. You're as bad as me for making 'C' cards, lol.
    I think they're all fantastic, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Diane I love them all but must admit my fav is the one with the dove, its so festive and perfect colours for the beautiful image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all; especially the tree season card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, all of them but I think I am with Nigel on this one - it is spectacular. Saying that I think the way you have done the baubles on the next one down is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x