Friday 21 October 2011

Starlight Tilda

Good morning, peeps!

Well, I'm finally back with a new challenge for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and the challenge this week is three Bs - Black, Border punch and Bling!  As you can see, my card has all three:



The colours don't seem to have shown up particularly well in this photograph but you can at least clearly see the bling - plenty of that on view!

As well as being my challenge card, this is one of the card designs I'm teaching at a workshop at Samuel Taylor's in Roseville Street, Leeds tomorrow and I'll show you the other one another time.

I realised as I put the card together that the colours are quite halloween-y, which was quite unintentional since I don't 'do' halloween.  They were inspired by the gorge papers from Bo Bunny.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Magnolia
Snowflakes & lace:  Martha Stewart punches
DPs:  Bo Bunny (one of last year's Christmas designs)
Ribbon & diamante: from my stash
Copics:

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, E01, R20, R11, R30
Hair:  Just about all the cool greys!
Dress:  V12, V15, V17 + black Prisma Pencil
Wings and star:  BG70, BG72 + Muted Turquoise Prisma Pencil
Wand stick:  E71, E74, E77

I do hope you'll joi n in with this challenge, it's a reallt easy one!

Thanks for looking today and I hope to have something else for you to see soon.

Hugs


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diane and I love your colouring, such gorgeous shading. Hope your class goes well and have a great weekend. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you thought about halloween - so did I when I saw the colours. Another perfectly coloured image and a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I thought you'd dropped off the planet. Guess you've been holed up making this gorgeous creation. Need to do coffee and cake. See you soon, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diane, I adore your colouring, and even though I don't get to leave you comments very often, I love to see your work on the Fussy and Fancy DT blog !
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Diane,love the snowflakes and Tilda looks gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane,
    I'm a newbie over at Polka Doodles and look forward to working with you ;)
    I've become a follower you do fab creations
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely! Beautiful card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was showing your blog to a friend and we came down to this card and she was amazed at the shading on the dress. You really are the Queen of Copics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x