Thursday 19 April 2012

I've been published!

Good morning, peeps!

Yes, it's finally happened - one of my projects is in print!  Polka Doodles have released issue 2 of the Pen and Paper Circle Club magazine, 'The Creative Chronicle' and I produced a card featuring watercolouring for this issue.  Of course, unless you were fortunate enough to pre-order it, I'm afraid you're too late to get a copy.  However, the good news is that you can pre-order issue 3 if you follow this link.  It really is superb value for money with 12 stamps and a CD containing 130 coordinating backing papers for you to print as well as other goodies.

Anyhoo, without further ado, here's a piccy of my project for the current issue:


..... I hope you like it.

I'll be back tomorrow with my card for this week's Polka Doodles Challenge.  Thank you so much for looking today and here's hoping your day includes some crafting fun!

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I've ordered my PP no 3! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And not before time too as I love what you do, everything is very professional and you are my no 1 colourist.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x