Wednesday 4 April 2012

Something 'A Little Bit Different'

Good morning, peeps!

Well, did you watch Sheena presenting her new stamps on the Create and Craft Channel yesterday?  I have a stinking cold at the moment and it was a good excuse to sit on the sofa for a couple of hours and have a good chuckle at Sheena's new A Little Bit Different range.  Here's what I did with the stamps:


The sky on this 'Just 4 Ewe' card was created with a cloud shaped card template and Adirondack Stonewashed ink brushed over it, whereas the sheep were coloured with Copics.






On this one, I created the sunset sky with Twinkling H2Os and use Distress Inks to colour the sheep.  The DP is a really old one from the depths of my stash!



It's a shame that it can't be shown on a still photograph but the Silly Moo with the crown is cut out and mounted on an Action Wobble Spring so that she dances on the card if she's given a gentle nudge - what a silly moo!!  Both these cows are painted with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and the gold crown and its jewels are painted with Twinkling H2Os.


 All of the effects on this image are created with Distress Inks and the background is embossed Coordinations card and I used the Darice Clouds embossing folder and then sanded over the raised bits.

I hope you find this new range of stamps to be fun - I certainly think they are and it's good to be able put some humour into our crafting!

Thank you for looking today and I'll be back again soon with a Polka Doodles Challenge.

Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Great cards, saw the wobbly Moo on on tv and yes it made me chuckle. Great Sheena stamps, shall be getting them at some point! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it was your card with the wobble, Diane. I loved it. It's great to see what the rest of the team come up with and I sit there thinking "why didn't I think of that". I love your inked clouds too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, they are fun cards and I love the humour that is within them. Bet you had fun making them.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anywhere to buy these cards?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x