Wednesday 4 July 2012

Has it really been that long?

Good morning, peeps!

Well, I know I'm a bad blogger but even I couldn't believe how long it's been since I lasted posted anything here!  Note to self:  MUST do better!!

Anyhoo, I thought I'd just pop in and show you the main card for my workshop at Samuel Taylor in Roseville Street, Leeds next Tuesday morning:


You're probably thinking that it doesn't look very exciting and I don't blame you but, look what's hiding inside:


Yup, it's a fairy in hob-nail boots!  I thought it would be fun to hide her inside a concertina card waving her magic wand to decorate the Christmas Tree (it's a Marianne die really - did you guess?).  This little fairy is coloured with Copics (of course!) and her wand is sparkling with Stampendous Gold Halo Glitter.

We'll be making another card as well to explore layering images - here it is:


Apologies for the poor photo.  It features the Frosted Baubles image from Indigo Blu firstly stamped in Peeled Paint DI and then over stamped and embossed with gold.  I love this Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die as well.  You've probably noticed that I use it quite a lot but  thought it was perfect with the shape of the stamp image.  Anyhoo, It's a good way of making a fairly quick Christmas card.

I'll be back a little sooner this time - promise!  Thanks for looking today and please leave a comment so I know that you've visited and that I'm not actually talking to myself here!

Hugs



 

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Diane - both so different - the first one is such fun and the second so classy.
    Just know everyone will enjoy that class.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Diane, but C already???
    Maybe I should make all my C cards while I'm laid up....Mmmm, not that bored yet....x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x