Saturday 11 August 2012

Santa Baby

Good morning, peeps!  I hope you're starting out on a fabby weekend and I thought I'd pop in again and show you a further sneaky peek at Sheena's new 'A Little Bit Festive' range.  I love this little chap - he's mega cute!


There he is in his Santa hat ripping open his prezzie without even taking the ribbon off - typical don't you think!  It reminds me of a few Christmas mornings I can tell ya!

You will have already guessed that he's coloured with Copics and Prismas, this time with a little help from Tea Green Promarker, which I find indispensable when using the Copic BG70, BG72, BG75 combination.  I cut out the image with a Labels 23 Nestie and mounted it on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze card.  The Ho, ho, ho banner was created from a stamp that is part of the same stamp plate.

I'm sorry that I can't remember who made the lovely DP that has a little touch of sparkle but it was in the box left over from last year.  The pine branches were cut with a Memory Box die, which I think was part of last year's releases but I can't find it on a site to be able to give you a link.  Anyhoo, it's a very useful die to have for the festive season.

I still have some more peeks to show you before the launch on C & C on Monday at 9.00 p.m. followed by further shows on Tuesday at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. so don't forget to tune in to see the lovely Sheena demonstrating these new stamps and other products.

Thank you for looking today and I'll see you soon!

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diane, you're putting me to shame with the C.cards, lol. This time last year I was way ahead of you...Not able to make Monday due to a meeting for Mark but fingers crossed will see you next month, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card - love the banner - HO,Ho, HO! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x