Thursday 28 March 2013

A little bit Oriental

Good afternoon, peeps!  I hope you're all having a good day - things are getting better here and the snow is going away slowly so maybe Spring will come soon!

I have some more samples to show you that I've made for Sheena's shows on Saturday at 11.00 a.m. and 3.00 and 7.00p.m. (unless Create and Craft TV change their minds that is!!).  These three pictures are intended to be hung together:





As you can see, they were all produced with Sheena's fabulous Magnolia Blossom Stamp Set, which also has a wonderful corner design as a part of the set as well as smaller flowers and I really find it a very versatile set.  All the canvasses were painted with the wonderful Pebeo Acrylics that Sheena will be introducing to you on the shows.  They are 10 cms square and are mounted on those lovely £1.50 mirrors from that well known Swedish department store - such a brilliant bargain!  The charms are from my stash.

Whilst I'm showing you canvasses that are meant to be hung together, here is another project I created for the same shows where you don't have any choice but to hang them together because I firmly glued them that way!!


These are painted using four of the other stamps from the A little bit Floral series - all equally wonderful and large enough to use in wall art.

Thank you for looking today and I do hope you'll tune in to Sheena's shows or record them if you're going out - there are sure to be many useful tips from wor Sheena to help you!

Hugs



3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful Diane - I am really looking forward to seeing these on the shows on Saturday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Diane, the charms are a lovely touch and your painting is gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful, Diane. I love that Magnolia branch, it's my favourite stamp at the minute and i love how you've created a set with it.
    The second hanging is gorgeous too. Can't wait to see the shows.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x