Thursday 6 June 2013

Look into the Fuschia

Good evening, peeps!  I had meant to write this post much earlier today and then 'things' took over, as they have a habit of doing.  Anyhoo, here I am at last to show you a sneaky peek of the sort of thing you may see on Sheena's shows on Create and Craft TV on Saturday 8 June at 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.  Here is one of the samples I made using Sheena's Paint Fusion Fuschia image and there are lots more from my talented Design Teamies:


The background and images were painted with the wonderful Pebeo Acrylics (can you tell I'm totally sold on these?) on Centura Pearl card (the matt side) and the Matt Gel was used to dilute the paints to create the misty background.  The text and the corners are from the Aging Beautifully stamp set.

I'll be back tomorrow with another sneaky peek but thank you for looking today.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane
    this is so pretty, I love how you have built up the background it gives the flowers a dreamy feel to them. Lovley
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, don't talk about the day taking over, that's the story of my life at the minute. I too started a post at 8.20am and have just posted it!!!!
    Your Fuchsia's are stunning and I love your background. Now where did we learn that, it seems a lifetime ago now!!!
    Hope all is good with you.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Di AND the title -Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such gorgeous colors!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x