Saturday 15 June 2013

If it was nae fer ma wellies.....

Good morning, peeps!

The way the Yorkshire weather is looking today, I could well be needing a pair of these!  But these are special Christmas wellies from wor Sheena who has already been busy drawing a whole new series of Christmas stamps that you'll see on her shows on Create and Craft TV on Wednesday at 11.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.

Here's my first sample:


I used the paper piecing technique for this one and just added some shading to the paper with coloured pencils.

I hope you like it and thank you for looking today.

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. I love these Wellies, Diane, especially the blue spotty ones. The weather has been weird this weekend hasn't it. We kept having heavy showers of hail yesterday and a strong wind and today has just been grey and gloomy!!
    Lets hope next week is better.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane
    I love what you have done with these stamps and what a great idea to put them in the christmas baubles
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of this card - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x