Tuesday 20 August 2013

Owl Post

Good evening, peeps and here I am, back again with another sample using stamps from the lovely Sheena Douglass and they're from her latest collection 'A Little Bit Magic'.

There are absolutely no prizes for guessing where the inspiration for this one came from!


Do you think this could actually be Hedwig flying in with some post for Harry Potter?  Sadly, I think I got too much light reflecting off the Luminarte H2Os because it really does look better 'in the flesh' but to see it (more or less) like that, you'll need to tune in to Create and Craft on Thursday (only two more sleeps away!) at 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (yay! they finally published the times!!).  You really won't want to miss this collection because it's truly fabulous with so many wonderful images - I shall certainly be watching and recording and I hope you will too - see you there!

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. wow Diane - definitely Hedwig there!!! Gorgeous - love it - feeling very inspired xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x