Tuesday 17 September 2013

A little bit Oriental

Good morning, peeps!  I think Autumn is creeping up on us and it's getting chillier.  However, in this little scene the weather is lovely!


Apart from using acetate masks to create the mountains and moon and the Silhouette Wildflowers (including the butterfly) in the foreground, everything else is from wor Sheena's new Little Bit Oriental range which is to be launched on Create and Craft TV over Friday, Saturday and Sunday in a Pick of the Weekend feature.  There are A4 and 5" x 7" embossing folders and Designer Papers as well as the stamp plates and lots of other exciting goodies as well so something for everyone in this launch.  You can see that I've used one of the embossing folders to create the base layer of this card and enhanced it with the wonderful Pebeo Gilding Wax, which I absolutely love.

The shows on Friday are at 8.00 a.m., 1.00 and 6.00 p.m.  I'll have to update you on the ones over the rest of the weekend but I know that 9 shows in all are scheduled - yee-haa!  I'll be watching and I'll see you again tomorrow with another sneaky peek at this gorgeousness!

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning - can't wait to see the full range - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at this card and loved it straight away, Diane. The colours are beautiful. The stamps work brilliantly with the older ones don't they.
    It's been a chilly day hasn't it, hope we get a bit more sunshine soon.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Diane I love your style x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So atmospheric.. love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x