Saturday 25 January 2014

The excitement builds ......

Yes, peeps - the excitement is building towards the launch of wor Sheena's wonderful new embossing folders with a 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft TV starting on Monday at 8.00 a.m.

Here's today's sneak peek at one of the A4 folders - sorry, I can't remember what it's called but it's the one with all the flowers on!!  Anyhoo, you won't just want to buy one of them, will you?


Isn't this the blingtastic one, eh?!  The effect is obtained by using alcohol pens on acetate then spreading them with blending solution on a piece of foam packaging.  You then spread Versamark or Perfect Medium on the debossed side of the embossing folder and place the non-inked side of the acetate against it and whizz it through the machine.  Follow this up with some gold glitter embossing powder (I used a WOW! one) and mount the piece over some white Centura Pearl card, coated side up and 'Presto' you have it!  However, if you watch the shows, you may well see the lovely lady herself demo this technique.

Please pay me a visit tomorrow to see another sample and thank you for looking today.

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. oooo this is gorgeous Diane - i hope sheena does demo it - sounds complicated but I'm sure it will look easier when I see it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x