Wednesday 4 June 2014

The early bird catches the worm

Good morning, peeps!

Wor Sheena is launching some new stamps on Friday 6 June on Create and Craft TV and here's a canvas I created using one of them:


I made this birdie a chaffinch (I was so pleased when my friend Fiona recognised him) and he's just one of the images on the two brand new A5 sheets of designs.  I've also used other stamps that will be featured on the show along with some wonderful Pebeo and Luminarte products.  It's a shame you can't see the iridescence in this picture.

Do tune in on Friday - there are shows at 11.00 am, 4.00 and 7.00 pm and there are sure to be wonderful demos.

See you there!

Hugs



7 comments:

  1. This is amazing Diane, love the colour combo xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing, stunning scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning work Diane - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas Diane. Love how you've created it and your depiction of the chaffinch is amazing, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Diane this is absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great canvas Di - can't wait to see it "in the flesh" xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x