Thursday 3 July 2014

Can you hear the ice cracking yet....?

..... if you can, I hope it's in a glass of Pimm's!

Good evening, peeps!  Just popping in briefly to let you know that wor Sheena is on your screens on Monday 7 July for a whole 2 hours!  Yes, peeps, she's helping all crafters in the Craft Clinic at 11.00 a.m. and she'll no doubt be demonstrating some of her new Christmas stamps.  Here's a sneaky peek:


I reckon this beautiful script stamp is going to be an essential for all your Christmas cards this year.  Here I've used it on a 'Caught in Crystal' background but you'd be amazed how different it can look in the hands of the Inkoids!  Go here to visit a few blogs and see the results.

Catch you tomorrow and thanks for looking today

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Diane. And I can imagine how the CIC technique makes it look. Beautiful rich Christmassy colours. Love it!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card.. And I agree this stamp is a must.. Especially if you batch make, Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x