Sunday 6 July 2014

It's less than a day away!

Good afternoon, peeps!

Yes, it's less than 24 hrs till wor Sheena will be appearing on our screens in the Craft Clinic tomorrow morning at 11.00 a.m. and showing all the wonderful samples that my Inkoid teamies have prepared.  I think that Sheena will be on her way to the studio in a laden car as I type.  You can click on the link above to read what The Gopher has written on their blog about the upcoming show and the new stamps that will be launched.

Here's my sneaky peek for today:


We're back to the 'Seasons Greetings' plate but this time I've used the music from the 'Christmas Elements' plate to create a background.  It would be easy to look at this text stamp and think that it's only for creating simple cards but, once you start to stretch the imagination, it's amazing how different it can look.  Here's yet another that I made:



Very non-traditional Christmas colours using Luminarte H2Os for the background and some designer paper from my stash.

Enjoy the show tomorrow and thanks for looking today.

Hugs


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x