Saturday 5 July 2014

More baubles

Good afternoon, peeps!

I expect you're all busy watching Le Tour making its progress through our wonderful Yorkshire countryside in the sunshine and not thinking of snow, frost and wintery scenes at all!  Well, let me divert your thoughts for a moment and show you another sneaky peek of wor Sheena's new Christmas stamps that will be appearing on a TV set near you on Monday 7th July at 11.00 a.m. until 1.00 p.m.  Yes peeps, a whole two hours of wor Sheena answering viewers questions and demonstrating her wonderful techniques on the Craft Clinic on C & C TV!


Yes, it's another of my wonderful crooked photographs....sorry about that!  These bauble stamps are great though because you can add whatever designs you want to them.  Here I've added the holly from the 'Christmas Bauble' plate and the poinsettias from the 'Seasons Greetings' plate. I've built a Christmas tree from the fir branches on the 'Christmas Elements' plate ... easy-peasy.  As you know, Sheena's new stamp sets are always intermixable (is that a word?...)

Anyhoo, don't forget to watch on Monday morning - I'll be there with you!

Thanks for looking.

Hugs



5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous vibrancy xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Diane, love how you've created the branches too. Has Brian returned from his cycling tour of the Dales???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a fab day, Diane, Yorkshire looked stunning didn't it. Hope you have great time tomorrow.
    I love your baubles, they look so 3d, really clever.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Diane, liking the look of these new dies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x