Wednesday 17 September 2014

An unusual one

Good morning, peeps!

Don't ask me where the inspiration for this combination of images came from but I think there must be some dark recesses in my brain somewhere!  Anyhoo, the stamps themselves are wonderful and they are, of course, from the lovely and talented Sheena Douglass who will be appearing on Create and Craft TV on Friday morning 19 September at 9.00 a.m.


The gargoyle, flames and sentiment are from the new series of stamps that Sheena will be launching on Friday and, as you can probably guess, they have a fantasy theme.  Also on the show will be the stamps from the A Little Bit Magical collection and it is some of those that I've incorporated here.

I do hope you're able to watch the show on Friday, there will be some wonderful artwork from my teamies and some amazing demos from the lady herself.

Thank you for looking today and I would love it if you have time to leave me a comment.

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design, I love how you've incorporated the stamps from the other mystical set xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours. I think I will be adding this set to my wish list. as well
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x