Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sneaky Peek the Third

Good evening, peeps!

Yes, I'm a bit late with today's blog post, it's been a bit of a hectic one but here I am finally with another example of what you can do with these lovely Spectrum Noir Aquatints:


Now you're probably thinking that I've used the pastel set here?  Wrong!  This is Sheena Stamping Card (brilliant stuff!) coated with Gesso then when it's dry, spray with water and start painting with your chosen colours.  The Gesso stops the Aquatints from soaking into the card so you get a softer effect.  I tell you these inks are really, really versatile!

Do watch the shows and see wor Sheena demonstrating some of what you can do with them.  The shows are:
Saturday 4 October at 9.00 a.m., 12.00 noon, 6.00 & 8.00 p.m.
Sunday 5 October at 7.00, 11.00 a.m. 2.00 & 7.00 p.m.

There'll be lots of other goodies to spend your money on as well, including a brand new range of stamps.

I hope you enjoyed today's sneaky peek and I'll see you again tomorrow.

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. This is very atmospheric Diane, gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movement on this one, those colours flowing across the card are stunning.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x